Valve grease is a kind of rubber and plastic lubricant.Even in occasions with great changes in temperature and humidity,we can use it for long-term lubrication.
It will not carbonize or evaporate at high temperature, and will not melt or harden when exposed to high temperature. Insoluble in water, methanol, ethanol, ethylene glycol and resistant to hydrate, inorganic salts, dilute acid and alkaline substances.
It is not affected by mineral oil, vegetable oil, organic compounds and a variety of gases.
Valve grease is based on synthetic oil and has good compatibility with a variety of plastics and elastomers. High temperature non-diffusion, good adhesion ; the oxidation resistance is good, the lubrication performance is lasting, and the product life is guaranteed.
- Applied to a variety of faucets and valves lubrication and sealing
- For the food industry, cocks and valves in water lines.
- Sealing and lubrication suitable for various instrument valve parts.
- Applicable to glass, ceramic grinding joint, piston, cock sealing.
- Applicable to O-ring and sealing and lubrication between plastic and plastic, plastic and metal, metal and metal.
Valve grease use precautions:
- Store in a cool and dry place, not subject to direct sunlight, can not be heated and melted after use, do not share with other oils.
- Guarantee the cleaning of the greased parts before fatliquoring.
- Inappropriate grease may cause poor lubrication effect.
- When stored improperly, grease will produce discoloration or oil separation and other problems.
- As there are many kinds of plastic, for special plastic parts, compatibility test should be done before use or approved by the manufacturer.
Our recommended bearing lubrication products:
Dongsen Grease is widely used in various industries
Comprehensive lubrication service scheme
While solving your equipment lubrication problem
Enjoy the best lubrication service
We must be your best choice.
Welcome to contact our sales staff for consultation and provide sampling.
According to the working characteristics of excavators, the grease for excavator should have the following requirements : 1 To meet the extreme pressure and anti-wear requirements of the use site. Excavator is a kind of large heavy load equipment, which mainly works under low speed and heavy load conditions, especially the slewing bearing part, which…
Nowadays, with the continuous advancement of industrialization, plastic gear transmission has become the most widely used transmission method in the application of mechanical transmission parts. Because of its light weight, low transmission noise, high temperature resistance of gears, and increasing ability to withstand high loads, it is more and more widely used in various fields.…